Summary of Meeting of Board held on 13th September 2019
Trustees and Directors: Robert Paul, Trevor Bone, Pamela Masters, Jacqui Griffiths, Richard Powell
Curator: Nicola Hems
It was unanimously agreed to officially co-opt Richard Powell as a trustee/director.
- Proposed sale of remaining items to take place on October 12th
- Cost or an electrical inspection confirmed at £225
- Asbestos surveys to be investigated by Trevor
- Discussion about current problems with electrical system
- Final Leader claim now due 31 October
Museum Development Working Group:
- To meet next on 18 September
- Robert currently assessing new trustee applications
Report from Management Team meeting 09 September:
- Items covered: maintenance of site, boat operations, events for 2020, admission prices for 2020, benefits for ‘Friends’, branded clothing for volunteers.
- Discussion about the viability of the restoration of the Brooke cruiser, return of Esox and possible options for 2020, and the volunteers’ event on 15 November .
It is hoped that Julie Cole will present to the Board before the end of October.
The new website is now live